MSgt USMC Retired / Veteran Coach
Greg has always worked to help veterans since he left the Marine Corps in 2009. He does this by helping them file their VA Compensation and Pay Claims with the Department of Veteran Affairs.
His drive to see that every veteran receives assistance from the VA for infirmities that were directly brought on by their service to both our country and many other less developed nations for their loyal service after retiring or being dismissed from the U.S. military services, veterans deserve the best services.
Summary of experience in the military:
- Service in the Army National Guard, (June 1988 to February 1989)
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Engineer/Senior Frequency Manager for Headquarters US Marine Corps, (2004–2009)
- Frequency Manager at the Department of the Navy, Navy Marine Corps Spectrum Center, (April 2009–December 2009),
- Frequency Manager at the Marine Corps Network Operations and Security Center (MCNOSC), (2010–2012)
- Senior Frequency Manager at Department of Homeland Security Headquarters (DHS HQ), (January 2012-December 2021)
DISCLAIMER : Just4Veterans LLC is NOT an accredited agent, attorney, entity or VSO recognized by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and is not affiliated with the VA in any way. Veterans shall prepare and file their own claim with an accredited representative, who may offer their services for FREE. Veterans may search for and appoint an accredited VSO.